Mutya Buena wallpapers

Mutya Buena images

Mutya Buena
Singer Mutya Buena recently admitted that she left English girl group Sugababes in December 2005 because she was suffering from post-natal depression. "I suffered from post-natal depression after my daughter Tahlia was born. "That was part of me wanting to leave the group. Everything became a downer and I just couldn't be bothered. "But it did get to the point where I couldn't take any more and it was horrible. All you know is that you feel down and you want to cry."

Speaking about her image in the Sugababes Mutya said: "During the Sugababes people did misunderstand me. But you've got to remember that I started when I was fourteen. "When you're that young you don't know much and you're not really gonna be sitting there taking in the media training 'cos you're not concerned. I grew up in north-west London and I didn't know any better."

Mutya Buena
Mutya Buena
Mutya Buena
Mutya Buena
Mutya Buena
Mutya Buena